Intern – Casting
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Latitude Talent Studios is accepting applicants for a part-time internship position specializing in talent and client services.
Applicants should have the ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced work environment and maintain strong attention to detail and follow-through. Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Seeking individuals who are motivated to succeed.
Previous experience in casting or entertainment is a plus, but not required.
– Assisting in talent submission and casting processes
– Assisting with talent meetings and open call dates
– Scheduling appointments
– Maintaining social media accounts
– Answering inbound phone calls and taking detailed messages
– Updating databases, filing systems
– Miscellaneous administrative duties
Interested? Apply now at: https://www.entertainmentcareers.net/Latitude-Talent-Studios/Intern-Casting/job/241205/
Just as important it is for a aspiring actor to find and attend auditions whether it be open calls or one-on-one bookings, it is just as important to come prepared to an audition dressed and ready to put your best foot forward.